Thought of the Day 10.16.08

When will I be happy?

I’ll be happy when the market recovers.
I’ll be happy when my children start behaving better.
I’ll be happy when my candidate gets elected.
I’ll be happy when my car gets fixed.
I’ll be happy when my boss treats me with respect.
I’ll be happy when my favorite show is back on.
I’ll be happy when liberals become more smart.
I’ll be happy when homosexuality goes away.
I’ll be happy when other drivers are more courteous,
I’ll be happy when my cancer is in remission.
I’ll be happy when the colder weather comes.
I’ll be happy when my team wins.
I’ll be happy when Roe v Wade is overturned.
I’ll be happy when I make more money.
I’ll be happy when my mom stops meddling in my marriage.
I’ll be happy when I have a girlfriend.


I’ll be happy when I really understand the fact that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead as my Lord and Savior.

No comments: