Thought of the Day 11.17.08

Alright, I’ll come clean. I don’t like atheists. No, no, it’s true. I understand them, having been one, but I don’t really like them. They tire me because they’re always talking about a reality I’ve experienced as if it can’t possibly be so, and after awhile I grow weary of explaining to them that, yeah, air is real. But they aren’t the only ones.

I don’t really like Jewish people. I mean they know the Old Testament, which is nice. But they refuse to see that everything in that Old Testament is talking about Jesus, and this stubbornness annoys me.

Since we’re on the subject, I also don’t really like Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, Jainists, Baha’is, and even agnostics…basically everyone who’s not a Christian.


But here’s the thing. Jesus died for me when I rejected Him. So, if I dislike someone because he rejects Jesus, it would seem that I have basically inverted the Gospel…meaning I’m still not really a Christian yet, either.

No comments: