TOD 03.21.08

The problem with bumper stickers so often isn’t what they say, but the fact that they don’t say just one more line which would declare what is logically implied. Here are some of my own suggestions for making bumper stickers a little more honest:

~“No war in Iraq for oil…or for liberating 27 million people either.”
~“Be a voice for choice, every child a wanted child…every unwanted child a corpse.”
~“War is not the answer…we can adjust to oppression.”
~“Hatred is not a family value…instead, just learn to love evil.”
~“Don’t blame me, I voted for the other guy…next time you should just let me pick the winner all by myself.”
~“Give peace a chance…then move on to other options.”

See, it’s important to remember that lies of omission are still lies.

1 comment:

Stan said...

Outstanding, Andrew. I have often thought the same types of things. You put words to my thoughts.