TOD 10.26.07

Bumper stickers I’d love to see on somebody else’s car, but probably wouldn’t have the guts to put on my own:
  • Sloppy thinking is sloppy Christianity.
  • Angrier-than-thou is not the same as holier-than-thou.
  • Honk if you like my driving.
  • My children do not derive their sense of self-worth from bumper stickers.
  • War is always the answer.
  • Stop being such a gay-basher-basher.
  • In your mind, what does the word “limit” mean, as in “speed limit?”
  • Practice what you preach: be more tolerant of my intolerance.
  • Honk if you despise people who honk their horns for no good reason.
  • Your bumper says you serve Jesus, but your speedometer tells a different story.

2 comments:

Stan said...

I suspect I'd have to modify a few before I'd consider them for my car.

I suspect, for instance, that "Angrier-than-thou" is a lot closer to "holier-than-thou" than we might think (since both are rotten places to be). War is not always the answer ... and I'll fight anyone who disagrees. Disagreeing with the morality of homosexual lifestyles is not "gay-bashing" (and gay-bashing is not Christian).

Otherwise, lots of fun. So ... where's your courage?

Blackthought said...

* Burn Bush, Save a tree
* WWJD do? War or Peace?
* Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch