Are you still rich?

If I take away your iPod but you still have Christ, is He enough for you?

If I take away your television, your Internet, and your cell phone but you still have Christ, is He enough for you?

If I take away your car, your house, and your savings but you still have Christ, is He enough for you?

If I take away your skills, your knowledge, and your job but you still have Christ, is He enough for you?

If I take away your friends, your children, and your spouse but you still have Christ, is He enough for you?

If I take away your health, your reputation, and your country but you still have Christ, is He enough for you?

Until Christ becomes so precious to you that the difference between having all of these things or having none of them becomes as insignificant as five dollars to a billionaire, you still haven’t yet fully grasped the riches you have in Christ through the Gospel.

No comments: