TOD 11.07.07

Some favorite expressions of people who wind up in Hell:
  • “Everybody’s doing it, how bad could it be?”
  • “God already knows what I’m going to do, and He’s already forgiven me for it.“
  • “God helps those who help themselves.“
  • “To each his own.”
  • “All paths lead to the top of the mountain.”
  • “I’ve done a lot of good things in my life, so God will cut me some slack.”
  • “As long as I don’t hurt anyone, whatever I want to do is okay.”
  • “How is that my problem?”
  • “I’m basically a good person.”
  • “I don’t need anybody else to tell me how to live my life.”
  • “Every man for himself.”
No, saying these things won’t send you to hell, of course, but there will not be a shortage of people in hell who say these things. So then the only question is which one you want to fight with me about because you say it.

No comments: